Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

my story about reading all my books on sunshine

Today and some weeks before or days i read all my books on sunshine. It actually was fun i felt so smart but i have my favourite books i want to tell. You so you read them. First one is The Treasure Of The Stone Lion because it was about a kid saving the Lion's Treasure and some people were trying to steal it .Now for my other favourite book it is Winkle poo the wicked i like it because it was funny and it was kinda mean to.Next one is The Snow Daughter because it was sad and because it was interesting at the end .And those are my favourite books hope you like them.         

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me about the books that you've been reading Aniqua - well done.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.