Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Cross Country

One day it was Country and i came Second and my mum dad uncle and my auntie and my Nanna and my baby cousin Peyton and my friend Victoria came third and I was so proud of my friend and she Didn’t give up and i was so proud of my self  and that was the end and when I got bak to my House I was so so puffd out and when I was running I foult good and tired and my friend prodeus he came first and my another friend  Moimoi he came eight but it doesn’t matter because it is just for fun. and my another friend Selesa she came 5th.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aniqua it. is Victoria I love your picture it is awesome .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Aniqua,
    I like how you said that your family was there.I can't believe you came second you must be fast.Well I really like your picture of you and your friends getting ready to run.Keep up the good work.

    Kind Regards,Zamera

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.